Thursday, May 30, 2013

My first Blythe doll...

I came across an image of a Blythe doll maybe 8 or 10 years ago and fell in love. Well, I spend a lot of time  on Pinterest so I see them everywhere. I finally purchased my first Blythe doll yesterday. She is coming from Hong Kong and will probably take 3 to 4 weeks, could be sooner or could be longer.

She is a Raspberry Sorbet Blythe!


I hope to learn to sew some clothes and accessories for her. She should be a lot of fun!

I bought a few accessories for her...





And I made a little wardrobe for behind where she will stand, to hold her outfits and accessories lol I made it out of foam board, it is a bit messy but it will do the trick. I may clean up the edges with white artists tape or duct tape at a later date. I got the idea from this awesome youtube video.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool idea I just may steal it. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol with all the clothes I may need to make another... it was fairly simple to do, just messy as it is now, hope to clean up the edges one day!

    ReplyDelete