This time I swapped with a woman named Kaherawaks, who lives in Ontario. I sent a coat and matching Earmuffs that I bought, and a pair of ice skates. I created a ice rink for her, a toboggan and a pair of skis and poles. I sent a new in the box Littlest Pet Shop Blythe (B14 - Prettiest in Pearls), 2 Blythe felt skirts from Etsy, a mini santa hat, a mini sled, a blythe button and a few little extras.
Kaherawaks sent me 3 little dresses and a hat, a crafted foot stool and matching cushion, ribbon, some stickers, hair accessories, a pair of ice skates, a pair of shoes, some stamps, a lalaloopsy doll, and a few extras.
The next swap is a Valentine's Day theme and I am already collecting items. It should be a lot of fun also!
Soooo Cute, you are a lucky girl
ReplyDeleteAwwww - cute! Love the little skates and the outfits are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marlene & Kathleen!
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun!!! I love this Pam!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacy!
ReplyDelete