Saturday, June 15, 2013

Camera & Tripod...

I love photography, so naturally I had to get her a camera when I saw one in Michaels in the jewelry department, I think it was for a pendant. And she can't actually hold it, so then she needed a tripod.



How I Did It

What I did was I made a 1 inch cube, I used my scoreboard and an exacto knife, but you could do it with a ruler and scissors. I assembled it using double-sided tape.


Then I made a teepee, I cut down some mini dowels found at the dollar store, and just eyeballed a good height for her, with the camera on top. Then I cut them using wire cutters. Tied them up with string.


Then I carefully cut 3 holes in the bottom of the box, and poked the teepee's dowels through the bottom from the top... I then used a spare 1 inch square of the paper - folded it in half, and added double-sided tape to both halves and inserted it to close it. 


Then I secured the camera on top with a piece of double-sided tape, it's not very secure but it holds enough for what we need.


4 comments: