Friday, June 21, 2013

Necklaces for Blythes...


I found these small chains on some items that I bought and suddenly thought they would be great for Blythe dolls, I bought some mini hoops and used my tweezers and put the charms I found on them. They are perfect!

I sent this one to a friend....



I kept this one for Kiera!



And I kept 2 more that will either be for Kiera or for future Blythe swaps, in case I ever participate. I saw a place or two that do swaps!



Here's a close up of them... and they are really tricky to get on, even with my thin hands lol, I fiddled with the last two 5 or more minutes each trying to get them to close.

I bought the charms at Wal-Mart, in the jewelry department. But any earrings or charms would probably work!


5 comments:

  1. very clever! She looks good with a little bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are having so much fun with her. Love all the clothes and the camera is really cool. Great idea for a tripod =) I agree - dolls are lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lee & Kathy,

    Yes she is a lot of fun. Good to have a project to get you sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get lots of really cute charms at Michael's that can also be used for necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, so many to choose from. I am keeping my eyes open for good ones!

    ReplyDelete