2 of my art friends decided to try crocheting an outfit each for Kiera, Marlene's outfit came today, with an adorable extra skirt... I love them both... and I think the red skirt will go great with Kiera's Little Red Riding-hood cape. They fit perfectly and like Lee, Marlene has no Blythe dolls to try them on. To see Marlene's art, click here! Thank you Marlene!
I also received a package from a friend named Donna, a few little brushes & accessories. This is a different Donna than my swap partner! Thank you Donna!
Kiera must think it's Christmas! lol
ReplyDeleteCute crochet outfit and I like that red skirt!
All girls need brushes and combs and hair doodads :D
Guess she needs a slip with the crochet skirt, lol. Got a top done to match the red skirt, Good to know it fits, maybe just a little less in the waist band.
ReplyDeleteWow - more really fun goodies!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, Marlene =)
Thanks girls!
ReplyDeleteMarlene... the skirts fit perfect, the waist on them was just a tad big, but hardly... and once you add tops you can't tell anyways.
Your little girl is getting spoiled! LOL! I love all the treasures she is getting! Beautiful outfits from Marlene ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacy! LOL
ReplyDelete