Saturday, July 20, 2013

My first swap...

I joined the Blythe Kingdom forum recently and I mentioned in a post about swaps that I would be interested if I could swap with a beginner sewer like me. Donna messaged me and said that although she is an experienced seamstress she would be like to swap with me.


PAM TO DONNA

This is what I sent Donna... A few outfits I made, a flip flop necklace, a whale from Wendy's, a My Little Pony mini, some Jelly Belly Beans, a few hair accessories, a package of lace & trims, a mini smash book I made, an art card I made, and an art card from my friend Betty of pinkglitterfae (Rainbow Fairy).


Denim Skirt & Pink Top

Pale Green Skirt & Top

Swimsuit

Denim Dress

Apron

And because Donna said she was going to go all out... I decided to throw in some extra items...

6x6 Mini Smash Book


DONNA TO PAM

This is what Donna sent me... 


I love the cute sewing box.


Each bag was wrapped in pretty tissue paper, and has a shape piece of paper with nicely printed wording of what was inside... I typed below what she said about everything. She also included Fray Check, a mini magazine, some and some bubbles.



Dress fit for a princess, includes dress, bloomers, stockings, shoes and fascinator.
(Purple shoes go with the next dress, but I forgot to include them in the picture.)
I will need some practice getting the shoes on, so just let them off for now, when I have more time I'll get them on her :)






Cool summer dress with shoes.


A little t-shirt to commemorate a special event.


A new little friend with fairy costume and 2 dresses.
(I believe she is Moonlite Fairy... very cute! And my favorite color is purple... love her hair!)



Over the body purse, with a little surprise.
(Had a key necklace inside)

Buttons and Buckles and Bobbles.

Kiera is happy to have a new friend!



Thank you so much Donna! I love everything you sent!


Pictures of Donna's dolls wearing the items I sent!

Brenda in a great denim halter dress, and Bianca in tube top and denim skirt playing with Shamu.

Lots of great items from Pam, Love the little paintings she and a friend did and the great scrapbook. Thank you Pam, everything is great.

Brenda in a cute little romper and Bianca claimed the blue tube top and skirt and the pretty pink pony.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely swap, Kiera is one spoiled doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Great creations by both of you - I'm not sure exactly who is having the most fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL girls. She sure is spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had great fun creating this for Pam and love everything she sent me. Pam the shoes are easier to get on with the stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Donna... ok good to know. I'll get them on her!

    ReplyDelete