Monday, October 14, 2013

Collecting...

After receiving my Littlest Pet Shop Blythe "Moonlite Fairy" in a swap, I decided that I wanted some more in my collection. I also decided to pick up some extras and other interesting items to possibly sell or trade. For now I am keeping my new LPS Blythe sets in their boxes, later on I may unbox them!



I found "B1 - Cold Weather Cute" at London Drugs last week...


Then I went to Calgary a few days ago and I found this Cabbage Patch Set at Winners.


Then yesterday I found a bunch of LPS Blythes. I found 2 each of the 2 on the left at XS Cargo, and 1 each of the 3 on the right at London Drugs.


And I found 2 of this Cabbage Patch Set at Winners.


6 comments:

  1. You are getting some collection Pam! I have to admit the purple one and the winter one are adorable! You got me thinking about collecting these dolls now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Stacy, they are so much fun to collect. And I always thought dolls were for kids but the people I have met are all 30-60 or so. So I am one of the younger ones.

    So far we've found them at XS Cargo, London Drugs, and Winners. I know Wal-Mart used to have them so I am keeping my eyes open at all the stores. And they range from $7 - $15 usually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the older ones are really expensive! I think I will go for the $7.00 ones! LOL! I will have to check out Winners. One right around the corner from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes lol The older ones are very expensive and hard to find. Just be warned, doll collecting is addictive. I didn't find any of them at my Winners or the one I visited in Calgary, but a friend in Ontario did find them at Winners so maybe you'll get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, now it's your turn to get Stacy addicted, haha!

    you are never too old to collect either, I figure it keeps us young at heart :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha I 'll try my best Betty!

    ReplyDelete