I joined a fun group where there are swaps every once in a while, this one was for Halloween. I had a lot of fun. Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday behind only Christmas.
My swap partner was Rosa, and she has a 13 year old daughter named Fern who also collects Blythes.
2 of the dresses I bought online, and the rest I made myself. I am new to sewing so I wanted her to have some that were professional.
I will update this post with pictures of Rosa & Ferns dolls wearing the items when I get those pictures.
These are the items I sent for Rosa
These are the items I sent for Fern
Here are some pictures of my doll Kiera wearing some of the items!
If you want to make a spell book - get the files here!
The 2 dresses below I bought are from SweetDolly on Etsy, so cute! Hat wasn't included but I made a black witch hat to match!
Rosa's Amelia showing off her new items!









Everything looks so amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacy, it was so much fun to do... I signed up for a Christmas / Winter swap themed "Winter Wonderland" I have some fun ideas in mind!
ReplyDeleteNeed to do some blogging, had happy mail today lol